Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Searching for Daddy?


Now that most of the scars have been healed from working at First NLC, I can't help but laugh when a Google Search for N**l Hen****l's name returns this blog as the number one result!

For those of you who are looking for info on our former benevolent leader, I urge you to check out the blog entries from '07-'08. You'll find lots of interesting bits of information about how this company was run straight into the ground by petty decision-makers and short-sightedness. And believe me, it all started right at the top.

I rarely have any info to report on the company these days, aside from the fact that it appears as a black hole in many former staffers' employment records. I'm curious, though - how many people have removed First NLC from their resumes altogether? I know some folks who were with the company less than a year before they started shutting things down - would they still be willing to deal with the BS of trying to track down records of employment and explaining how they were duped into thinking a company that was moving into plush new offices in T Rex was actually legit and well-managed?

I'm seriously considering looking for a new job now that the market is starting to improve, but I'm wondering what I'm going to tell everybody about First NLC, which is the last company I worked at prior to my current one. Shucks, I don't even know who I could use as a reputable reference, considering how many questionable individuals were on the various management teams.

At this point, about the only thing First NLC is good for is showing that you stayed employed and paid the bills during that particular time in your life. Other than that, it remains an organization I wish I never worked for.

7 comments:

Baron Womb said...

Hey Anna, glad to see you are still keeping this blog up! I have had issues too getting employment verification for First NLC. I have also supplied FBR as the parent company, thinking they may have saved some employment records too. But now FBR is apparently called Arlington Investments, so I am not sure if any records are saved anywhere. I usually explain to a potential employer that I worked for a mortgage company that is no longer in business, and then share a W2 if need be, and that seems to be sufficient. The harder thing I find is saying something positive about this company when I am asked about my experiences here during a job interview.

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

PART 1

THE U.S. CITIZENS HAVE THEIR BRAINS SCRAMBLED VIA FLUORIDE IN THE WATER & ALL THE ASPERTAME THEY CONSUME IN POP DRINKS, BUT THERE IS MORE.....

You see, Bush Sr., & Jr., Clinton, Regan, Carter, Obama, Ford...ALL these presidents are in what is dubbed a SECRET SOCIETY called The Moloch Axis Demoniacs (i coined the phrase myself...Dr. A.P. and i don't use my full name because WHO knows WHAT sinister crap they'd do to me IF they found out?) or M.A.D. for short.

These people, and there’s obviously more of them (Cheney, Rumsfeld etc.) than the ones mentioned, control KEY positions not just in government, business, society etc. They are GRADUALLY erroding MORAL/FAMILY VALUES in society. SO gradual that it's like hairloss! You see it ever so slowly and you have to be a keen eye to boot!

For example, women in the workforce...they go to work so WHO takes care of the kids? Some goofs getting minimum wage who could care less about those kids. Family split apart because NOW both parents work and the cost of life itself purposely increased to perpetuate this separation. Kids grow up with NO moral/family values. Repeat this a few generations and before you know it, you have mindless zombies that don't know RIGHT from WRONG! Easily programmable to get in debt, be anti-christ-like etc.

Also, the coming mark of the beast 666. Remember HOW it all used to be ca$h only? Then they introduced checks, then credit cards to get yourself in serious financial troubles, then ATM cards, and now that STUPID SWIPE-PASS card. What is the purpose of all this? To get people broken down enough and stupid enough through putting FLUORIDE in the drinking water and ASPERTAME in soda drinks/pop cans so we ALL can accept the 666 chip. So NOBODY can buy or sell or own ANYTHING lest he has the mark of the beast (anti-christ) which is 666.

I can go on for days & days as to the subtleties and more examples but i think you all SEE the points i make here. It's all SUBTLE and GRADUAL negative changes day in & day out that these M.A.D. demons (because they are demonic and have placed their trust in demons in exchange for their souls and material possessions here on earth) are passing into laws in Canada, USA, UK, SPAIN, FRANCE etc.

Several tips said...

Good blog.

Caroline Gerardo said...

You are the blog post now right after me and out of curiosity I hit the "next blog" button. It is funny (in a very tragic way) we seem to have similar paths - excepting I spent my whole career at a bankrupt bank who also can't find any employment records and information on stock options which I paid income tax on over a 14 year period. Would love to chat - if you found any resolutions

Unknown said...

The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect
thought from my side.

============
Bpo Project Available

jackclayton said...

enjoyed following your blog Anna through the thick of it a couple of years ago. Also, still great to go back and look at the details again. guess we could contact some of them for fun now?

DUŠKA ALŽBĚTA said...

I would highly recommend Mr Pedro loan services to any person in need of financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to borrowers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Pedro is the best way to get an easy loan,here is their email.. pedroloanss@gmail.com Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.
You can contact Mr Pedro Jerome for the following financial help such as Home Loan, Car Loan, Business Loan, Personal Loan, Merchant Loan, SBA Loan.