Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gone Daddy, Gone

Rumours are flying that First NLC shut down this past Friday. I haven't received confirmation yet - it may be only another ops center that has closed. Whatever the case, my sympathy goes out to the few working folks who were just let go during the holiday season.

Of course, if the company has been closed for good, my overwhelming joy is reserved for the the execs that ran this company into the ground - they have finally attained complete and total failure. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of selfish, arrogant a-holes. You get what you deserve. Life just handed you a "doing what is required" card. I hope you all lost your a$$es in stock while being blackballed in this industry.

3 comments:

frmr fnlc said...

I too feel for the poor folks who may have recently lost their jobs. I can relate as it was in December when I let it be known that I could not in good conscience perform the tasks that they asked of me and of my staff and that it was time to go. After all of the effort that I put in "in good faith" for the good of the company, they made it painfully clear that unless I would sink to the level of the former Ameriquest upper level manager's than I was no longer wanted. I know now that it was a blessing to leave when I did and that I can face myself in the mirror each day by having stood up to them. Nothing lasts forever, especially when greed takes over.

IseeNothing said...

Nope, company is still in business. Having a job fair to staff up for FHA operations

Morgex said...

Hey Isee,

Where and when is the job fair. I am interested.
thanks