Monday, December 3, 2007

More Shutdowns

Chicago's call center has been shut down - no surprise. Rumors of additional shutdowns (what's left to shut down at this point? The vending machines?) continue.

I thought I'd share this comment from a former FNLC'er that was posted a couple of days ago - this person is also happy to see upper management flailing. Enjoy:

I'm a former FNLCer and laying me off was the best favor FNLC ever did for me. I, now, work for a company that has a bright future and employees, including me, are happy and don’t live in fear. It's such a refreshing change. I read people's blog entries and frankly I'm amazed and a bit confused as to why people still choose to continue to work for them...especially in light of all that has happened. FNLC's senior management (a.k.a. the Hxxxxxs and their kiss a$$ lackeys) are the worst so-called “management” team I’ve ever seen and the company is obviously going down the tubes. I hope you do realize senior management doesn’t care anything about you, your family or your well being. I do understand how difficult the job market is but it is possible to move on. Most of the employees I had the pleasure of getting know during my time at FLNC were good hardworking people. Have faith in yourself! But, in spirit of the holiday season, I want to say "thank you" to Mr. Hxxxxx and all of his minions for laying me off. No doubt it was challenging for me at first but I prevailed! I take comfort in knowing the Henchel’s company is failing while I am growing professionally and am financial better off than I was work for your sad excuse of a company. It really is sad to have such ill will toward a group of people but this particular group doesn’t deserve anyone’s compassion or respect since they never bothered to give either to any of their employees. I am a person that does believe in karma. What goes around comes around. Mr. Hxxxx and all your minions, keep that in mind!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Would you folks believe this?


Company: First NLC



Description
MORTGAGE JOB FAIR

Wednesday, December 12th 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday, December 15th 10:00am 2:00pm

First NLC Financial Services

As one of the top 100 lenders nationwide, 20 year old, Boca Raton based
First NLC Financial Services is rebuilding for the future. We are currently seeking motivated, mortgage professionals with Conventional (Agency) and Government Lending experience.

Underwriters (FHA DE and VA-LAPP preferred)
Wholesale Customer Service / Sales Support
Retail Processors
Closers
Secondary Markets
Government Insuring
Investor Delivery
Data Entry

Job Fair Location:
4680 Conference Way South
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Located at the T-REX Corporate Center
I-95 & Yamato (West)

Applicants desiring advance consideration may e-mail resumes to:
[Click here to email]

www.firstnlc.com

laternlc said...

well considering the fact that first nlc laid off all their underwriters during the subprime mess, then hired a bunch of inexperienced underwriters to look at FHA loans... anything is possible.

2 points up front on a 6.875% FHA loan doesn't necessarily help either. How they were getting away with all those points on the yield is beyond me (FHA 6.5 today is paying 3 points).