Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Web Marketing 101 for RPM Oversight, Daddy and the Juniors

Contrary to many opinions and theories on this blog, I happen to know a thing or two about doing business online. So, I thought I would pass on a small piece of advice to the bozos over at RMP Oversight (http://www.revupyourreturns.com/):

Don't use a web address that doesn't include the name of your organization!

Seriously - what in the hell does "Rev Up Your Returns" have to do with "RPM Oversight?" That's like ESPN using "getsportsscores.com," FBR using "subprimecompanyliquidators.com" orBank of America using "keepyourmoneyhere.com" as their URLs.

It's called online marketing, you bozos. Look into it.

Actually, I'd rather you didn't. I like being the number one Google search result for YOUR company. Besides, why spend money on acquiring a good URL? That's just plain silly, when you can do things the old-fashioned way!

I can't wait to see what this company's logo is going to look like.

This "No Duh" moment was brought to you by Citizens Against Swindlers in the Financial Industry.

1 comment:

Been there said...

Very funny Ana! So I wonder who they have hired back? Surely they won't be doing any of the work themselves...heaven forbid!