Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Who Am I?

I may be a current FNLC employee working right down the hall from Daddy and Junior. I might be an AE who left the company when things took a severe downturn a few months ago. I may be a disgruntled Lending Center schmo that is desperately trying to find another job in this crazy industry.

I might be all of these people, or none of them.

One thing I definitely am, however, is somebody who has access to enough information on this company on a day-to-day basis to be able to pass along a fairly complete picture of how Daddy and Junior have run this organization into the ground with extremely questionable (if not illegal) practices.

And, I'm going to share this with you.

Stay tuned.

PS - if anybody has a problem with this, please keep in mind that it took five minutes to start this blog and I'm archiving all of this information in a secure place. If you shut me down, I'll just show up somewhere else. This is my mission until First NLC is closed for good.

No comments: